Monday, June 18, 2012

Youthscape 2012










So I popped into Eckersley’s one day on my way home to look at some watercolour paper and as you do I picked up lots of flyers and things, one in particular being the entry form for Youthscape. It was a week until the due date for entries and I thought ‘I know just the work that hasn’t been in an exhibition yet and might like to leave the lounge room for a little adventure’.   
Little did I realise that The Pheasant would win anything, but he actually took out the top prize!

I feel really lucky and grateful to have won this fabulous prize amongst many talented people and send my thanks to the RSASA Gallery, the sponsors who generously support this exhibition, the staff who put this show together for the young folk and all the artists involved.

Youthscape is on til the 15 th of July, so if you are down North Terrace you can pop in and take shelter from the rain and check out some cool work in a fabulous old building.


Youthscape 2012
RSASA Gallery
level 1 (upstairs) Institute Building
Cnr North Terrace
& Kintore Avenue,
Adelaide SA 5000

-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment