Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Melting Pot





SALA is almost here once again and I'm quite excited despite not actually doing anything this year - as I wanted to focus on my studio and making new works. Yet I did manage to put  some works in the members/SALA exhibition at the RSASA called " Into the Melting Pot".


 It is a huge amalgamation of all different types of works and definitely worth a look. I put in "Unrealities (Into the Woods)" and  "Untitled" a dead bird watercolour study, both pictured above.






Details: 


Royal South Australian Society of the Arts


Level 1, Institute Building
Cnr North Tce & Kintore Ave, Adelaide
Monday - Friday     10:30 - 4:30pm
Saturday - Sunday     1 - 4pm




22nd July - 19th August 2012




Happy SALA times!!!


-Jenny xx



No comments:

Post a Comment